It was reported that British media reports say the fight will take place on April 23, possibly at London’s Wembley Stadium, but the date and venue have not been announced
Whyte, who is a mandatory challenger for Fury’s World Boxing Council title, as been said he had a deadline of 0600 GMT on Tuesday to agree with a deal after veteran co-promoter Frank Warren won the purse bids with $41 million £30 million offer).
But it was said that Whyte is entitled to a mere 20 percent of the prize fund and there were reports he was seeking a renegotiated agreement to increase his share of the deal.
According to Channels TV, it now appears, however, that he has settled for the existing terms.
READ ALSO :- WhiteMoney unfollows Burna Boy after been snubbed him at a Nightclub
It was said that Fury, won the WBC title by stopping Deontay Wilder in February 2020, following a split decision draw in the pair’s first encounter, and enjoyed a successful first defense with an 11th-round knockout of the American in October.
Fury has repeatedly goaded Whyte on social media and Fury, also 33, had tried to undermine his opponent again on Tuesday in an Instagram post that said: “Oh my God. Dillian Whyte’s signed his contract for $8 million. What a surprise!
“An absolute idiot. Should this even be a talking point? The man signed, for the biggest payday he’s ever going to get in his life.”
It was said that he, however, insisted Whyte had been the one engaging in mind games, as his delay in signing would also halt the start of the champion’s training camp.
Deploying a sarcastic American accent, Fury added: “Oh my God, my head hurts from all the mind-games that Dillian Whyte’s been playing on me. Oh my God. I’m so sore. I don’t know whether I’m coming or going.”
“My training camp’s a mess,” added Fury, who also labeled Whyte a “big dosser” and a “useless sausage” among other, cruder, insults.
He also said that his sparring partner Joseph Parker, narrowly beaten by Whyte in July 2018, would “set about him” after he had beaten the challenger.
Whyte has neither responded to Fury’s taunts nor made any announcement about the fight going ahead.
It was said that the last time he fought was 11 months ago when he avenged a shock defeat by Russian veteran Alexander Povetkin in Gibraltar.
Fury has not had a bout on British soil since outpointing Francesco Pianeta at Windsor Park, Belfast in August 2018.