A man identified as Hallmark Chibuzor Paul on Facebook has narrated how his bosom friend poisoned his drink a few days back.
According to him, the incident occurred on Sunday night, 13th March and he began to stool blood. He affirmed that if not for God and his mother, he would have been dead.
READ ALSO: – Man reminisces hard times after buying his wife a new car saying she stayed when he had only a motorcycle
He ended his post by advising people to trust themselves only.
“If not GOD and my Mother, I would have been cooling in the Mortuary by now! I call him my friend and father, I trusted him so much, But HE POISONED my Drink last night Sunday the 13th n I pooed blood til 2. am. TRUST ONLY URSELF”
See the post below: